When I “like” your post, this is what it means:
1. I have read your post.
2. I have heard your words.
3. I completely validate your feelings.
4. I feel the pain or joy you have expressed.
5. I respect the fact that you have had the courage to write it.
6. I don’t “like” your sorrow or your loss or your grief or your suffering. I hate that you are feeling such despair. The “like” button is simply an acknowledgment that I listened to your words but may not have the words myself or ability at that time to reply. But I have listened, and felt the words you have written.
7. “Like”, simply put for me, means, I honor what you have said and trusted us all to read.